In the context of iPhone and iPad application development for one of our clients in the media area, we recruit an iOs engineer with 3/4 years of experience. You must be able to autonomously manage the evolution projects of iPhone/iPad applications, existing and future. You will be in total autonomy directly under the responsibility of the product manager. This position requires thoroughness due to a high audience management context (high volume, service quality). Offline mode management is inherent with the project.
Components: AFNetworking, AT internet, SmartAd Server
Environment: MAC, xCode, InterfaceBuilder, Git, SVN, Scrum
We are looking for an iPhone engineer to:
- Come up with new ideas on potential technical and ergonomic evolutions.
- Validate the technical feasibility of the marketing department wishes.
- Execute the developments.
- Run the tests and integrate all the components into the external frameworks (advertising).
- Manage the AppStore publication.
With a 4/5 years college education combined with a good knowledge of these technologies, you are energetic and autonomous. You have 3 to 4 years of experience in these technologies. Your thoroughness will allow you to pogress in a dynamic society where collaborators are acknowledged for their technical skills and their human value.
You are challenge-oriented, you are energetic, you have an assertive personality and you are good at coming up with new ideas, then come and join us.