We can help you define your digital strategy:
- During the audit phase of your context, by performing a DigitalSWOT (Strengths/Weaknesses/Opportunities/Threats analysis in view of the digital revolution in your industry),
- During the definition phase of your digital strategy (conquering, disruptive, optimizing),
- During the implementation of your digital strategy by defining and monitoring your general roadmap and OQ (operational qualification).
We can help you express your needs:
- By drafting a complete set of business requirements so you can start a bidding process, or simply make sure that your prime contractor, whether he’s internal or external, receives a comprehensive specification,
- By drafting an initial project contract if you consider implementing your need by following an Agile methodology.
We can help you during its execution stage:
- In the context of a classic fixed-price, V-model project, we help you with the contracting process to make sure the prime contractor receives a very clear framework, according to the specification that was the basis of the contract,
- In the context of an Agile methodology-based project, we can take action as delegate “Product Owner” in order to guarantee permanent availability during the planning, reviewing or retrospective analysis phase of the sprints.
Acceptance testing is the phase of a V-model project that helps check that the final deliverable matches the initial specification, both at a functional and operational point of view. Although it culminates at the end of the project cycle, acceptance testing must be defined, organized and planned at the beginning. Taking this into account, we can assist you in its execution by:
- planning upstream of the assistance testing environment and team,
- drafting the acceptance testing requirements and refining test scenarios as the project is carried out,
- building test scenarios,
- managing test execution during the operational acceptance test/aptitude verification phase and the OQ (operational qualification) phase.